Outsourcing Tax Preparation

What Are Tax Preparers? A tax preparer is someone who will prepare, calculate and file your taxes. In some cases, the preparer can represent you if you’re facing an audit or if other problems arise. Some have a strong accounting background, while others may be very familiar with the law. In short, a person who […]

Outsource Tax Preparation May Be Right For Your Business

Guide to Tax and Accounting Credentials Tax professionals must have an IRS issued Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) in order to legally prepare your tax return for compensation. Make certain your preparer has one and enters it on your return.  Enrolled Agents (EA) – Preparers with this credential are licensed by the IRS and specifically trained in […]